Thursday, April 16, 2009

GO HABS GO!




Last year, it was absolute craziness. The chances you would see a car with a Habs flag were around one on two. Do you remember the riot when we won the seventh game against the Bruins? Crazy! Tonight, we're playing our first playoff game against the Bruins (again) and nobody really cares. We may as well say fuck off and watch the free concert Metric are giving in front of the Apple Store tonight from 8 PM to 9 PM. They're probably gonna play the songs from the album they released last week. I haven’t heard it entirely, but judging by Help I'm Alive - the first single -, it’s probably not very good. I mean, the intro is ok what’s that chorus? My favorite Brazilian producers The Twelves still managed to make it more than listenable, exactly like Justice did two weeks ago with 'Get On Your Boots'. Here’s my prediction for tonight by the way: Habs: 3, Bruins: 2. 

No comments: