Saturday, April 25, 2009

Les Oiseaux Exotiques Interviews... Starfucker


Starfucker was playing at Il Motore last Sunday. I had my last exam the next morning, but I knew I’d regret it if I missed their show... and I had scheduled an interview with them so I would have been stupid not to go.

They played one of the best show I had seen in a long time. It was a scandal that there were so few people though, but Simian Mobile Disco and Bell Orchestre were playing at the same time, so it was just a bad time I guess.

They released a self-titled album last November, and it’s so great that I decided to officially give it a 10. If you all buy it, they promised they’re gonna come back to Montreal to play a house party where you’ll all be invited. What are you waiting for? It's right here: Starfucker - Starfucker

... and their mini-album Jupiter will be out on May 5.

Thanks to Catherine for the great camera work, to Eve for the cool pictures and to my sister for having nice friends such as them… and for chronometring the interview.





1 comment:

Laurin said...

So many great things coming from Portland!