Sunday, April 5, 2009

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX


Tonight was supposed to be a crazy party night, but for some reasons, I ended up watching In Bruges in the basement of a friend. It's not a bad movie: it's funny, the girl's hot and there are some unexpected events. Then, I got in the night bus and it was full of stupid 'Français de France' singing 'Fernande' really loud. When they got out, they said 'Merci Madames et Messieurs. Au Revoir.' and some people in the bus said 'Merci'. Bravo! Now, they'll think we like it and they'll do it again.

So here I am at 5:30 AM writing on this blog cause I want to talk to you about a cool new band from Montreal called Hexes & Ohs. They are playing a benefit concert for the Leukemia Foundation tonight at Foufounes Électriques. I thought they merited some free publicity, so I interviewed lead singer Edmund last Thursday. We talked about many things, although it's kinda hard for me to summarize it, because I'm getting really tired now. You can read it all HERE.

No comments: